Dr. rer. nat. Martin Zwanzig
- Chair of Forest Biometrics and Systems Analysis- Academic Staff
From plasmids to trees, I am interested in the evolution of ecological interactions and how adaptive behaviour affects communities. Besides statistical approaches, I'm particularly interested in the design, development and analysis of individual-based models to investigate such systems.
- Influence of diversity and plasticity on the dynamics and resilience of ecological systems (plasmid communities; tree physiology)
- Fundamentals of individual-based ecology and modeling
- Enzyme kinetics (deadwood decomposition)
- Feedback of plant stoichiometry and allometry
|Scopus author ID||57205466770|