This accessibility statement applies to the website Research Portal of the Research Information System (FIS) of the TU Dresden which can be found under the following link: https://fis.tu-dresden.de/portal.
Technische Universität Dresden makes every effort to make its website accessible without barriers in accordance with the national legislation implementing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This statement was prepared on 07th December 2020 and last updated on 14th September 2021. Basis for the preparation of this declaration on accessibility is an assessment carried out in the period from 01 to 30 November 2020 by an independent person of the compliance of the website with the requirements of the BfWebG in connection with BITV 2.0. (Auditor: Christin Engel, M.Sc.).
Compliance status with the requirements of the BITV
The web presence of the Research Portal will be launched in 2022 and mainly corresponds to the current state of accessibility. Using the BIK test, the website was rated overall as "easily accessible" (92 points).
The following content does not fully comply with accessibility requirements:
- Words and sections in other languages are not marked.
- Role of menu items in the main menu are partly not displayed to screen reader users
- In some cases, the status of toggle buttons (e.g. button for language selection) is not output
- When using white and black theme, some texts are not distinguishable from the background.
- Unexpected change of context by reloading the page when the "Change page size" button is activated.
- Focus order of the main navigation menu is not correct.
- No support of content in easy language.
The website of the Research Portal contains a large number of documents that were published before 23rd September 2018 and are not accessible. If you have any questions about documents and related deficiencies, please contact the Registration Office.
If you notice any shortcomings with regard to barrier-free design, please contact email@example.com or directly report these to us by using "Report barrier" form which is available in an accessible format. Alternatively, you can contact the Registration Office for Barriers.
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your feedback, you can contact the Enforcement Body of Saxony:
Office of the Commissioner of the Saxon State Government for the Affairs of Persons with Disabilities
Albertstraße 10, 01097 Dresden
Archivstraße 1, 01097 Dresden
Phone: 0351 564-12161
Fax: 0351 564-12169